Skinny Chicken Caesar Salad
Enjoy a yogurty twist on this classic main meal. Instead of using mayonnaise - try our yogurt for a unique taste! Keep it light with our Fat Free Natural Yogurt or go Greek with our Greek Style!
- 1 large head of Romaine lettuce, torn
- 2 chopped, cooked, skinless chicken breast
- 220g fat-free or low fat croutons
- 60g freshy grated parmesan cheese
For the dressing:
- 100g Lancashire Farm Greek Style or Fat Fat Free Natural Yogurt
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp anchovy paste (optional)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
Put some oil in a pan and fry the chicken gently. Once cooked through leave to cool, shred and leave to one side.
Pour the Lancashire Farm Greek Style yogurt into a bowl, along with the olive oil, white wine vinegar, lemon juice, dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
Crush the garlic and mix into the dressing sauce.
Wash the lettuce and then tear into the bowl you will use to serve.
Toss shredded chicken and croutons over the lettuce then drizzle the dressing all over.