A fun and ridiculously tasty frozen snack (it’s also pretty easy to make)!
Simply grab some white chocolate, melt it, mix it with some yogurt and put it in the freezer and voila! You’ve got the perfect frozen snack right there.
- 350g Lancashire Farm Natural Bio Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 200g White Chocolate
- Place chocolate in a bowl and melt
- Add the yogurt and the honey and mix well
- Spoon or pour the mx into the silicon moulds
- Top with berries and place in the freezer for 4-6 hours
- Once frozen, pop the bites out of the silicone tray and place in a plastic bag in the freezer to eat whenever you need a snack!