Moove Been Framed Terms
￼Terms and Conditions for ‘Moove been Framed” Video Contest
The rules listed below form the terms and conditions of the contest (“Contest”). This Contest is administered by Pakeeza Dairies Ltd. (“Lancashire Farm”). You hereby declare and agree that your entry to the Contest is made by your own free will and at your own liability and expense. Lancashire Farm will not be liable in anyway for any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. If Lancashire Farm is found liable or claimed to be liable as a result of your breach of the above or due to any other act or omission by related to the Contest and its use, you will indemnify, defend and hold Lancashire Farm harmless from and against any such liability.
1. Entrants may only enter the Contest online and by submitting their audio visual recording (“Video”) in accordance with the instructions set out on the website (the “Site”). Before entering the Contest, entrants should obtain the permission of the person paying the bill to which such costs will be automatically charged.
2. Please note that by submitting an entry (electronically by way of uploading the Video to the Site and/or sending it to the designated email address), you are deemed to have agreed to and accepted these Terms and Conditions
3. The closing date for entries is March 30th 2016, unless extended by Lancashire Farm. 4. This Contest is open to any persons other than employees of Lancashire Farm.
5. Unlimited entries per person are allowed, but each entry must include name, email address and telephone number of entrant and a copy of the video recorded by that entrant.
5. Each Video must be the original creation and work of the entrant, in its entirety. Entrants must not incorporate in any video any sample of any copyrighted materials from films, television shows, videos or any other copyrighted works. Subject to the foregoing, entrants acknowledge that all copyright and other rights in the Video will be solely and exclusively owned by Lancashire Farm. The entrant guarantees that the contents of the video will not be obscene or defamatory.
6. All visual elements embodied in each video must be fully cleared by the entrant for Lancashire Farm’s use as part of the Contest and for any promotional use by Lancashire Farm and its affiliates and licensees. Entrants must ensure that such use of their video as part of the Contest and any use by Lancashire Farm and its affiliates and licensees shall not infringe the rights of any third parties or any applicable law, regulation, code, order, direction or bye-law and entrants shall indemnify and keep Lancashire Farm and its affiliates and licensees, its licensees and assigns fully indemnified from and against any claim, damage, loss (whether foreseeable or not), liability or cost including reasonable legal fees in respect thereof.
7. By entering the Contest, entrants warrant and confirm that they grant (or waive as applicable) and have obtained all necessary rights, licenses, consents and permissions from all persons rendering performances in relation to their video(s), including but not limited to consents from all persons whose performances are reproduced in the video(s) or otherwise in order that Lancashire Farm and its affiliates and licensees may make the fullest use of the video(s). If any such consents, permissions or any clearances have not been properly and legally obtained, then the entrant, upon submitting the video(s), agrees to indemnify and keep Lancashire Farm and its affiliates and licensees fully indemnified from and against any claim, damage, loss (whether foreseeable or not), liability or cost including reasonable legal fees arising out of any failure to obtain such consents.
8. Each entrant warrants, agrees and undertakes that he or she has no right, title or interest in any musical composition or lyrics or arrangement reproduced in the Video (or any portion thereof), and that they shall not assert or permit to be asserted any claim to any right, title or interest in any such musical composition or lyrics or arrangement (or any portion thereof).
￼9. By entering the Contest, entrants agree that Lancashire Farm and its affiliates and licensees shall have the exclusive right to use the video(s) for promotional purposes, in perpetuity throughout the world and in any and all media for no payment or other compensation whatsoever other than as contained herein.
10. By entering the Contest, entrants agree that Lancashire Farm and its affiliates and licensees shall have the full right and power to edit, translate, dub or alter the entries in any way it sees fit in its sole discretion.
11. By entering the Contest, entrants agree that if an entry does not comply with the technical, artistic or legal specifications set out herein or if Lancashire Farm in its sole discretion requires, Lancashire Farm shall be within their rights to disqualify any such entries. Further, that Lancashire Farm and its affiliates and licensees shall have no obligation to return any entries or provide explanations as to why an entry was disqualified.
12. By entering the Contest, entrants agree that neither Lancashire Farm and its affiliates and licensees shall be under any obligation to exploit, distribute and/or exhibit any video(s) and the entrants shall have no claim against Lancashire Farm and its affiliates and licensees in this regard.
13. The Winner will have provided a video(s) in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. The winner will be the Entrant who submits the best video, as determined by Lancashire Farm and their affiliates in their absolute discretion.
14. The Winner will be selected on March 31st 2016 (unless Lancashire Farm decides to extend the contest period). The prizes are as set out on the website.
15. The appearance of any video(s) entry on a future release by Lancashire Farm is subject to Lancashire Farm’s discretion. If any video appears in any future release no payments or other compensation whatsoever will be payable to the winner or any entrant (or other third party) in respect of that video other than as set out on the Site or herein.
16. The Winner will be notified by telephone and/or email within ten (10) working days of the winner being selected.
17. In the event that Lancashire Farm cannot for any reason contact any winner by midnight two working days after the above notification dates, Lancashire Farm reserves the right in its discretion to draw another winner or to determine that there shall be no winner. Lancashire Farm further reserves the right to postpone and/or cancel the Contest at any time and at its own discretion with no further claim by entrants.
18. Lancashire Farm’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. Lancashire Farm reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that Lancashire Farm has reasonable grounds for believing that a selected winner has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions of entry.
20. The winner may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all Terms and Conditions of the Contest prior to receiving their prize.
21. Lancashire Farm can accept no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. Lancashire Farm shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise, preventing entry to the Contest.
22. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable. If due to circumstances beyond Lancashire Farm’s control Lancashire Farm is unable to provide a stated prize, Lancashire Farm reserves the ￼right to award a substitute prize of equal value. All prizes are where applicable subject to the additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
23. By entering the Contest, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to be used in publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include without limitation the entrant’s video, and their name and/or likeness, voice, photographs and/or video footage of the entrant, biographical information provided by the entrants/winners and/or any statement made by them concerning the Contest and/or the prizes. Entrants agree that any or all such elements may be used by Lancashire Farm and its licensees in any and all media in perpetuity throughout the world as Lancashire Farm and its licensees in their sole discretion see fit but Lancashire Farm and its licensees shall have no obligation to include an entrant in any publicity whatsoever.
24. Lancashire Farm and its licensees shall not be liable to the winners and/or their guests for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Contest and/or prize and the video submitted by such winners and/ or their guests. By entering the Contest, entrants waive to the full extent permissible by law, any and claims that they may have against Lancashire Farm and its licensees.
25. Lancashire Farm and its licensees shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the winners and/or their guests under these Contest Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused, including without limitation, as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes or arising, without limitation, out of or in connection with the activities of third party event organisers; For the avoidance of doubt, the affected winners and/or any guests shall be solely liable for any additional costs incurred as a result.
26. A list of winners will be available on the Facebook, Twitter and the website for a period of at least 2 months from the closing date of entry to the Contest. Please note that by submitting an entry, you are deemed to have agreed that if picked as a winner your name may be disclosed to any third party, by Lancashire Farm, when providing a list of the names of the winners where requested.
27. All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which may be amended or varied at any time by Lancashire Farm on notice.
28. These Contest Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.